The easiest of all that you can do for your face and skin is washing it. The most common three step regime of indulging in some skincare routine involves – cleansing or washing your face, toning and then moisturizing! So, take your face washing more seriously and practice it at least twice a day to remove surface dirt, oils and grime from your face. But, often seen that women make some common mistakes while washing their face, let us rectify those mistakes and have a happy skin.
- Never use soap, but a gentle hydrating face wash to wash your face and neck. Always select the right products that are suitable for your skin. As a thumb rule go for soap free and mild on chemicals face wash. Common misconception is that more the lather better is the product. But the more your face wash lathers up, that means it is loaded with detergent agents and are not as good for your skin on the face and neck.
- The temperature of the water should be right. Extreme temperatures of water say too cold or too hot will either dry up your skin or cause your skin to look blanched so always use warm water.
- Use the same face wash at least twice daily to remove the dirt and grime from your face in the winters and may be thrice in hot summers when you tend to sweat more and expose yourself more to the outdoors.
- Do not vigorously rub your face after washing it. This will harm the skin and make it flaw into wrinkles and fine lines. Always mop your face with a soft absorbent towel.
- Totally going off the face washing routine by banning face wash from your regime, as some people swear by not sing soap products on their face is also not a good idea. Always use a gentle face wash.
- Religiously follow your CTM –routine (cleansing, toning, moisturizing) and add up a nice anti aging product as you age and show symptoms of it. New Age Skin Care Serum is a great start for the beginners. Newage skin care cream is mild and show beautiful results that last.